TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Coder of C-64 Games?

Coder of C-64 Games?

Thomas Steiding (ts@magnussoft.de)
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 02:46:34 +0100

Dear Mr. Trotter,

I'm looking for Mark Trotter who programmed games for the Commodore
C-64 computer a long time ago. Could you please tell me if you are the
person I'm looking for? Thank you very much in advance and have a nice
day.

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Thomas Steiding
mailto:ts@magnussoft.de

Go to Next message: Associated Press News Wire: "Bush Demanding Google Search Records in Porn Probe"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: AT&T Billing Us For MDNS Account Closed Three Years Ago"
May be reply: JeremyDestined: "Re: Coder of C-64 Games?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page