TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Hanging up on the New Ma Bell

Re: Hanging up on the New Ma Bell

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:10:18 -0800

Ron Kritzman wrote:

> cnnmoney@telecom-digest.org wrote:

> SBC has joined forces with AT&T and taken its name ...

> Okay. Illinois Bell, Ameritech, SBC, and now AT&T, in area codes 312,
> 708 and 847. So I've had 4 phone companies 3 areacode swapped out from
> under me while living in the same house with the same phone number.

All of my friends living back home, too (old Ohio Bell territory).

Not my parents now, they live out in the sticks in Alltel land ... but most
of THEIR friends are still in AT&T land :)

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: MPAA Demands Tougher Laws - Jail Time - For Bootleggers"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Vonage + Multi-Line Cordless Phones?"
May be in reply to: cnnmoney@telecom-digest.org: "Hanging up on the New Ma Bell"