TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Vonage + Multi-Line Cordless Phones?

Vonage + Multi-Line Cordless Phones?

donotemailme@ekkinc.com
8 Dec 2005 10:07:35 -0800

A little advice needed:

For a new office I am helping to setup, we are installing a 384k T1
line, and are planning on using vonage over that T1 line for our phone
service. We plan to have at least 2 and maybe 3 phone lines through
vonage. We are looking into cordless multi-line phones. We figure
we'll need 1 base station and 4-8 handsets. Vonage offers a call-hunt
feature that will ring the second or third line if the first line is
busy. Will this multi-line service from vonage work with 1 mutli-line
base station?

Thanks,

Ken

Go to Next message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Busing Amazon Workers From Tulsa to Coffeyville"
Go to Previous message: Peter Godwin: "Public Interest Registry Announces Milestone of 4,000,000 .ORG Domains"
May be reply: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Vonage + Multi-Line Cordless Phones?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page