TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Lingo Phone Can't Port Number

Re: Lingo Phone Can't Port Number

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
19 Nov 2005 06:41:27 -0000

> I signed up with Lingo, and after collecting my money and sending me
> the hardware, they say my number can not be transfered.

That's odd. I transferred my Vonage number to Lingo with no trouble.

> They never answered emails I sent.

I have found the people who answer their help phone line to be
surprisingly helpful. What did they say when you called them?

R's,

John

Go to Next message: Rik Rasmussen: "Re: Lingo Phone Can't Port Number"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Replacement for Siemens Gigaset"
May be in reply to: Rik: "Lingo Phone Can't Port Number"