TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Do I Detect the Number of a Phone Line?

Re: How Do I Detect the Number of a Phone Line?

Ron Kritzman (ron@dbOnayAmspaYmasters.com)
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:41:28 -0600

jason.sandlin@wymtnews.com wrote:

> Hey. I am going to be running a few new phone lines into my building. I
> have the TS21 Harris test set, but I want to be able to see what the
> number is on the line that I am testing.

I quit bothering with verification numbers years ago. I just dial my
own cell phone and look at the caller-id.

Emoveray ethay Igpay Atinlay otay eplyray

Go to Next message: Dale Farmer: "Last Laugh! Amusing Short Film"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: If You Would Like to Get Away From ICANN Oversight and Registrars"
May be in reply to: jason.sandlin@wymtnews.com: "How Do I Detect the Number of a Phone Line?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page