TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Good News, Linux Users! A Worm Just for You

Re: Good News, Linux Users! A Worm Just for You

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:13:55 -0800

ellis@no.spam wrote:

> In article <telecom24.508.3@telecom-digest.org>, Nancy Weil
> <idg@telecom-digest.org> wrote:

>> Linux users should update antivirus software

> No, Linux users should intall the PHP updates that fix the XML-RPC
> problem.

Yeah. I'm trying to figure out how a PHP vulnerability ends up getting
spin-doctored into being a Linux problem. PHP on Windows should have
the same problem, no?

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: harold@hallikainen.com: "Re: Good News, Linux Users! A Worm Just for You"
Go to Previous message: jason.sandlin@wymtnews.com: "How Do I Detect the Number of a Phone Line?"
May be in reply to: Nancy Weil: "Good News, Linux Users! A Worm Just for You"