TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan

Re: Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan

J Kelly (jkelly@*newsguy.com)
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:26:12 -0500

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 16:47:34 -0700, Henry Cabot Henhouse III
<sooper_chicken@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I couldn't find reference to the "unlimited local w/500 national"
> minutes on the archived website that Daniel pointed me to, but the
> info from DevilsPGD confirms what I thought I signed up for... and the
> reason I changed my pcs to a 323 number so forwarded minutes would not
> count towards the 500 minutes.

> I don't recall ever receiving notification from Vonage that the plan
> changed.

> Vonage has been ok, I've only suffered through a few outages -- which
> affected everyone -- and fortunately I've never had the pain of trying
> to get through to them on the phone.

> I've recently considered switching to Sunrocket ... the website says
> they can port one of my Verizon Wireless numbers (310-995 Gardena)
> which Vonage can not do. I guess that, along with them being five
> bucks a month less than Vonage for unlimited, makes SR attractive to
> me.

> Anyone have any opinions on SR?

> Thanks,

> Dave

Check over on broadbandreports.com for reviews. I seem to recall
seeing a lot of posts there about SR being down a lot.

Go to Next message: Reuters News Wire: "MSN and Yahoo Connect Their Instant Messenger Service"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan"
May be in reply to: Henry Cabot Henhouse III: "Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan"