TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: NEC 2400 Out of Extensions

NEC 2400 Out of Extensions

Jason Wasser (jasonwasser@gmail.com)
10 Oct 2005 12:54:29 -0700

We have an NEC 2400 and we're running out of extensions. How do we
get more? We're currently only using three digit extensions.

Thanks.

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "PocketDISH Portable Media Companion"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "BellSouth Expands Wireless Broadband Service, Strikes Deal"
May be reply: Carl Navarro: "Re: NEC 2400 Out of Extensions"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page