TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: NEC 2400 Out of Extensions

Re: NEC 2400 Out of Extensions

Carl Navarro (cnavarro@wcnet.org)
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:09:17 GMT

On 10 Oct 2005 12:54:29 -0700, Jason Wasser <jasonwasser@gmail.com>
wrote:

> We have an NEC 2400 and we're running out of extensions. How do we
> get more? We're currently only using three digit extensions.

You ask this question in 100 newsgroups, send $10,000 to 6 people and
in 3 months you will get a semi pulling up to your door with an
expansion to your PBX

Or send a picture of yourself with INSERT HOOK HERE in the appropriate
place.

If either of those options doesn't appeal to you, start with your NEAX
vendor.

Carl Navarro

Go to Next message: Consumer Affairs Report: "Dialing For Dollars? SBC Leads the Way in Political Pump Priming"
Go to Previous message: Gordon Burditt: "Re: Device That Interfaces Between Phone/CallerID and Serial Port?"
May be in reply to: Jason Wasser: "NEC 2400 Out of Extensions"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page