TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Star Trek Phone Set to Thrill

Re: Star Trek Phone Set to Thrill

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:41:49 -0700

Tom Betz wrote:

> I'm surprised I haven't seen this here yet!

> From http://wired.com/news/print/0,1294,68577,00.html :

> Get ready for your phone to go where no phone has gone before.

Yawn. I had a Motorola StarTAC, a few years back, that everyone
claimed look like one of the communicators from the USS Enterprise,
and my current Motorola V188 makes a sound exactly like the doorbell
on the door of the captain's quarters. :) I wonder how many Trekkies
are designing phones for Moto ...

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: VOIP Over ADSL"
Go to Previous message: Daniel AJ Sokolov: "Re: Alltel/AT&T/Cingular in Oklahoma City Market Area"
May be in reply to: Tom Betz: "Star Trek Phone Set to Thrill"