TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Star Trek Phone Set to Thrill

Re: Star Trek Phone Set to Thrill

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:17:07 -0400

In article <telecom24.390.20@telecom-digest.org>, sjsobol@JustThe.net
says:

> Tom Betz wrote:

>> I'm surprised I haven't seen this here yet!

>> From http://wired.com/news/print/0,1294,68577,00.html :

>> Get ready for your phone to go where no phone has gone before.

> Yawn. I had a Motorola StarTAC, a few years back, that everyone
> claimed look like one of the communicators from the USS Enterprise,
> and my current Motorola V188 makes a sound exactly like the doorbell
> on the door of the captain's quarters. :) I wonder how many Trekkies
> are designing phones for Moto ...

My little v60 has a tone called TaDa which sounds more like a morse code
A -- dit dah. Being my first initial this is the perfect ring tone. Of
course I want it to ring like an old phone so one of these days I'll pay
for the damned polyphonic ringtone.

Go to Next message: Michael D. Sullivan: "Re: Telecom Scam"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers"
May be in reply to: Tom Betz: "Star Trek Phone Set to Thrill"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page