TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Don't Forget Peter Jennings'... Flaw

Re: Don't Forget Peter Jennings'... Flaw

William Warren (william_warren_nonoise@comcast.net)
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 01:11:24 -0400

Steve Sobol wrote:

> alan@bloomfieldpress.com wrote:

>> Newscasters and reporters are falling all over themselves trying to
>> out-praise the now deceased Peter Jennings. I suppose it's only
>> natural, but it hides something important.

> You're entitled to your opinion. However, I think you're exceedingly
> foolish if you believe any particular slant in ABC's coverage is the
> fault of Jennings or any other reporter. Your posthumous attack seems
> rather sleazy to me -- you should direct your ire at the people
> actually responsible for making decisions about coverage.

How's he going to do that if they're watching us from the black
helicopters using silent mode all the time?

Besides, it's impossible to talk to them: don't you know that the black
helicopters have special encrypted radios that not even tinfoil can stop?

The black helicopters have special mind rays that control us! They used
to belong to a Well-Regulated Militia until the John Birch Society
bought them at surplus ...

William "If you're not smiling, you need help" Warren

(Filter noise from my address for direct emails)

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Delightful, touche, and all that. Sadly,
many Second Amendment advocates are of that John Birch mentality. Not
all, nor even very many of them, but the crackpots who _are_ of the
John Birch mentality are like crackpots most anywhere; loud and
noisy. PAT]

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Don't Forget Peter Jennings'... Flaw"
Go to Previous message: Garrett Wollman: "Re: Don't Forget Peter Jennings'... Flaw"
May be in reply to: alan@bloomfieldpress.com: "Don't Forget Peter Jennings'... Flaw"