TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?

Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?

Daniel AJ Sokolov (sokolov@gmx.netnetnet)
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 02:15:00 +0200

Am 07.08.2005 01:16 schrieb A User:

> I am going to be visiting Northern California shortly. I am trying to
> find out what carriers have GSM coverage in 95437 Fort Bragg
> California. Is there a database that might be able to help?

http://www.gsmworld.com/roaming/gsminfo/cou_us.shtml

HTH,

Daniel AJ

My e-mail-address is sokolov [at] gmx dot net

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Princeton University Goes Digital - The Wrong Way"
Go to Previous message: Phil Earnhardt: "Re: Europe Zips Lips; U.S. Sells ZIPs - New York Times"
May be in reply to: A User: "How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?"