TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Ombudsman on N. Korea Food story

Re: Ombudsman on N. Korea Food story

jmeissen@aracnet.com
6 Jul 2005 08:57:35 GMT

<jmeissen@aracnet.com> wrote:

> In article <telecom24.307.14@telecom-digest.org>, Justa Lurker
> <JustaLurker@att.net> wrote:

>> No one is stopping you (or anyone else) from leaving. So if you are
>> so unhappy and dissatisfied here in the USA as you seem to be based
>> upon your constant snide comments and whining, then by all means I
>> suggest you move to some other country more to your liking.

> I would point out that the right of dissent is at the core of our
> country.

Interesting. I just watched this week's edition of NOW (pbs.org). I
couldn't have said it any better:

"That is, in fact, the manifestation of dissent that defines democracy."

The video of the interview with Milton Glaser isn't available yet, but
it should be soon, and I highly recommend it.

http://www.pbs.org/now/

There are three things I tell my kids over and over:
Think Logically
Act Intelligently
Question Authority

John Meissen jmeissen@aracnet.com

Go to Next message: Joe Morris: "Re: Supplemental Grounding Electrodes"
Go to Previous message: Marc Popek: "Re: VoIP Phone Home?"
May be in reply to: alan@bloomfieldpress.com: "Ombudsman on N. Korea Food story"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page