TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Supplemental Grounding Electrodes

Re: Supplemental Grounding Electrodes

John Hines (jbhines@newsguy.com)
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 16:33:03 -0500

Don_Shoemaker@HotMail.com wrote:

> John Hines wrote:

>> The NEC does get revised periodically, 2002 the most recent.

> The 2005 version has been out for several months.

They must review it more often than I (and others) are expecting. The
electrician I hired over the winter was interested in the 2002 code
book I had.

The biggest effect on building grounding systems has been the decrease
in reliance on metal plumbing, due to the usage of plastic piping.

I got my books from http://codecheck.com which are more user friendly
than the actual code books, which are more like legalese.

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: DO NOT! DO NOT Use Cingular Go Phone"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: IBM Lawsuit Against Microsoft"
May be in reply to: Choreboy: "Supplemental Grounding Electrodes"