TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Rental in Europe

Re: Cell Phone Rental in Europe

Sandyman (mshawn@roadpost.com)
14 Jun 2005 13:02:13 -0700

Try Roadpost http://www.roadpost.com . You can get a rental that
includes 30 flat rate minutes (no long distance charges!) for less
than $60 or $70 if I remember right, with their summer special. If
you get their Greece service, the incoming calls when you're in Greece
will be free. I think that phone will also work in Turkey. I've used
them, I was very happy.

marty@ceflorida.com wrote:

> Traveling to Greece and Turkey (Istanbul)and am seeking a reliable and
> competitively priced company to rent a cell phone from. Would also
> like a recommendation as to which phone I should select.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Koppel: Take My Privacy, Please!"
Go to Previous message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Bellsouth Caller ID"
May be in reply to: marty@ceflorida.com: "Cell Phone Rental in Europe"