TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Known Spam Sites

Re: Known Spam Sites

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Sat, 04 Jun 2005 03:19:54 GMT

Gary Novosielski wrote:

> Steven Lichter wrote:

>> Over the last month I have noticed that over 60% of the Spam e-mail I
>> have received has come from e-mail addresses and sites that are
>> registered to Godaddy.

> Godaddy is a reputable registrar. I have three domains registered
> with them. The don't sell spam address lists or function as a
> spamhaus.

> What led you to jump to this particular conclusion?

What led me to that was 40 uce's that I got over a 3 day period all
came from sites that listed Godaddy. Plus most of the web sits that
were linked from these spams were also theirs. They're maybe
reputable, but they are not policing the Use Policy.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "From our Archives: History of Standard Oil and Bell System"
Go to Previous message: Barry Margolin: "Re: Schools Prohibit Personal E-mail Sites"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Known Spam Sites"