TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Switch Identification

Re: Switch Identification

Justin Time (a_user2000@yahoo.com)
23 May 2005 06:10:53 -0700

Ever thought of asking the cable provider what type of switch they use
to provision their voice services? That to me would be the most
logical first step. Much easier than attempting to guess what
generated a tone. But then asking the provider is just too simple.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Yes, but would you get someone who knew
what they were talking about? _That_ to me is always the big question
when dealing with CSRs. Sounds good, but can you believe them? PAT]

Go to Next message: Mike Cater: "Re: Switch Identification"
Go to Previous message: Klay Anderson: "Re: Thinking About VOIP"
May be in reply to: Mike Cater: "Switch Identification"