TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Sprint Has a Surprise For "Wireless Web Access"

Re: Sprint Has a Surprise For "Wireless Web Access"

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Thu, 19 May 2005 02:24:10 GMT

billemery wrote:

> Used my trusty Nokia as a modem the other day to see if it worked and
> called my ISP's dialup access number for folks on the road or whatever
> and found that Sprint had charged me .40 a minute for "wireless web
> access". What a rip !!! Gonna change to t-mobile or someone (anyone)
> else. Don't like surprises.

I used mine a couple of time and did not get charged, but then I have
PCS Vision, so that would be included in the contract.

Sounds like years ago with Pacific Telephone told me I could not use
my voice line with a modem, I said show me where it said I could not,
end of threat.

--
The only good spammer is a dead one!!  Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005  I Kill Spammers, Inc.  A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Sprint Has a Surprise For "Wireless Web Access""
Go to Previous message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Foreign Exchange (FX) Lines Still in Use?"
May be in reply to: billemery: "Sprint Has a Surprise For "Wireless Web Access""