TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Foreign Exchange (FX) Lines Still in Use?

Re: Foreign Exchange (FX) Lines Still in Use?

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Thu, 19 May 2005 02:21:21 GMT

With all the calling plans there are most people have so much L/D
time, why would you need an Fx?

Years ago on my old Apple II BBS I had a line into it that was local
to users calling into it from San Bernardino, it was forwarded to my
BBS line. I was not that costly, before deregulation, it was a flat
fee. I did away with it after a few years since most of the users
were just using the regular number.

One day I might even put it back up, still have in on the old
computer.

Aw the old days before The Internet and Spam, and a regulated utility
before Joe's Screen door and Telephone Co.

--

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? (c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Sprint Has a Surprise For "Wireless Web Access""
Go to Previous message: AES: "Re: AT&T Licensed the Transistor For Free"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Foreign Exchange (FX) Lines Still in Use?"