TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Traveller Seeks Phone Advice

Re: Traveller Seeks Phone Advice

Michael D. Sullivan (userid@camsul.example.invalid)
Mon, 16 May 2005 05:44:00 GMT

D. Dude wrote:

> Hi, I'm planning on traveling to the US and Europe in the near future
> so I'd appreciate some recommendations on which providers I should use
> for cell service and phone/calling cards.

You apparently will be coming from Australia. How long are you
planning to be in the U.S. and in Europe? In which European countries
will you be traveling, and for how long? There are different answers
to your questions depending on how long you will be in various places.

Michael D. Sullivan
Bethesda, MD (USA)
(Replace "example.invalid" with "com" in my address.)

Go to Next message: Justin Time: "Re: Traveller Seeks Phone Advice"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Traveller Seeks Phone Advice"
May be in reply to: D. Dude: "Traveller Seeks Phone Advice"