TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Forwad Fax to Email

Re: Forwad Fax to Email

(no name) ((no email))
Thu, 5 May 2005 11:41:00 -0500

* PAT - PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS. THANKS.

Jeremy wrote:

> I currently have a fax number that is widely used by my clients.
> Problem is that I get a ton of fax "spam" if you will. I am looking
> for the BEST solution to have these faxes forwarded to e-mail, while
> keeping my existing fax number since that is the one everyone knows
> and uses.

You may want to look into a fax modem and check out Symantec's WinFax
Pro software. I haven't tried it myself, but the description seems to
have what you're looking for.

-Marise

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Forward Fax to Email"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "May 6th -- 50th Anniversary of Disk Storage"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page