TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Forward Fax to Email

Re: Forward Fax to Email

DevilsPGD (spamsucks@crazyhat.net)
Thu, 05 May 2005 12:23:03 -0600

In message <telecom24.197.12@telecom-digest.org> LB@notmine.com wrote:

> Jeremy wrote:

>> I currently have a fax number that is widely used by my clients.
>> Problem is that I get a ton of fax "spam" if you will. I am looking
>> for the BEST solution to have these faxes forwarded to e-mail, while
>> keeping my existing fax number since that is the one everyone knows
>> and uses.

> Snipped OP for brevity.

> Uh Pat ...

> "[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Why don't you consider forwarding all
> of it, _everything_, to email, "

> It would seem Jeremy is asking how to do just that.

> How does one forward everything from a fax number to an email address?

http://www.relayfax.com/ is an example of one product that will do the
trick.

Go to Next message: Lisa Hancock: "Re: Who Gets to See the E-mail of the Deceased?"
Go to Previous message: (no name): "Re: Forwad Fax to Email"
May be in reply to: Jeremy: "Forward Fax to Email"