TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death

Re: New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death

Paul Vader (pv+usenet@pobox.com)
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:37:40 -0000

pv+usenet@pobox.com (Paul Vader) writes:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well Paul, I can fix that for you. I
> have a little perl script here which I will give in a minute, that

Why don't you post your comments in their own message, instead of
defacing other people's messages with them? *

like corkscrews.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I do not regard my work here as 'defacing'
things, and the way this Digest is drawn up each day is the way I have
always done it and probably always will do it. Did you review that
perl script I provided? It is intended for folks like yourself who
prefer this group to be 'Patrick Optional'. PAT]

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "Some Fear Law Would Create National ID Card"
Go to Previous message: HarryTheDog: "Re: Basics of COT"
May be in reply to: lisa_minter2001@yahoo.com: "New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page