TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death

Re: New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 00:09:28 -0700

Paul Vader wrote:

>> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well, all these complainers should
>> read the advice given by our resident anti-spam expert, Robert Bonomi
>> who would tell them (1) any real man would know how to get his
>> computer to do his bidding if only they would get rid of the

> Is there any way to plonk the moderator of a mailing list?

He doesn't morph; you can killfile him just like you can killfile
anyone else.

> Geez Patrick, take a pill and stop bringing up people's names like
> that, especially since they know more about the internet than you
> do. *

> * PV something like badgers--something like lizards--and something
> like corkscrews.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Sure there is a way to plonk the moder-
> ator of a mailing list. Just ask any real man how to adjust your
> computer to do what you want. I have an idea; put me on your Spam
> Assassin black list for starters. Wave bye bye to Pat! PAT]

While I think Paul is overreacting, Pat, I think you are also
overreacting. I know you've had issues with spam. I'm willing to help
you with the spam problem if you're interested in getting
help. Contact me off-group.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP:

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Getting Serious About the War on Spam"
Go to Previous message: srinidhi104@gmail.com: "Answer a Waiting call on Definity"
May be in reply to: lisa_minter2001@yahoo.com: "New Spam Scam Exploits Pope's Death"