TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: The Real Reason Why SBC Won't Work With Vonage on E-911

Re: The Real Reason Why SBC Won't Work With Vonage on E-911

Michael D. Sullivan (userid@camsul.example.invalid)
Wed, 06 Apr 2005 02:38:54 GMT

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: My next question, to Steven, is about
> Alltel's purchase of Cellular One. _Which_ Cellular One? I had always
> thought 'Cellular One' was a brand name for a consortium of various
> cellular carriers which used the 'Cellular One' name. PAT]

Alltel is acquiring Western Wireless, which not only uses the Cellular
One brand name in its business as other companies do, it owns the brand
and franchises use of the name.

Michael D. Sullivan
Bethesda, MD (USA)
(Replace "example.invalid" with "com" in my address.)

Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Prison Cell Phone Scandal"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: The Real Reason Why SBC Won't Work With Vonage on E-911"
May be in reply to: Jack Decker: "The Real Reason Why SBC Won't Work With Vonage on E-911"