TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S

Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S

Isaiah Beard (sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com)
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:54:02 -0500

donestuardo@yahoo.com wrote:

> Please email me at donestuardo (AT Sign) yahoo.com or call me on my
> cell at (416) 458-0012 and I will be happy to go over details with you.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Why is a person who relies on a cell
> phone for their communications a 'loser'?

Especially considering that he's asking people to call him ... on his
cell. :)

One last note to anyone in the US: yes, it's illegal to buy/import/use
this thing in the US.

E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: More 'Tweens' Going Mobile; Long-Term Health Risks Unclear"
May be in reply to: donestuardo@yahoo.com: "Cell Phone Jammer For Sale MONIX MGB-1S"