TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Long Distance Carrier Verification

Re: Long Distance Carrier Verification

Diamond Dave (dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.com)
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:31:07 -0500

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:57:28 -0500, Michael Muderick
<michael.muderick@verizon.net> wrote:

> Has anyone tried 700-555-4141 lately to verify long distance carrier?
> It's still a published number, but in the Phila. area, I keep getting
> a busy signal. Is there a new number available?

Have you done the obvious and dialed it as 1-700-555-4141 ?

Dave

Go to Next message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Re: Wiring Two Lines on One Jack"
Go to Previous message: summitcircle: "Re: How to Make Skype Wireless ?"
May be in reply to: Michael Muderick: "Long Distance Carrier Verification"