TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Long Distance Carrier Verification

Re: Long Distance Carrier Verification

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:45:48 -0800

Bill Matern wrote:

> When I worked on a 700 number service, the number was 700-555-1212 to
> find out about your IXC. This was over 10 years ago. However, when I
> just tired it in Salem, NH it did not work, but you may want to try
> this alternative number.

> On Verizon's site, they indicate the 700-555-4141 number so it
> probably has changed in that time. This number did not work either
> for me.

Apple Valley, CA, March 12th: 700-555-4141 works just fine with VZ as
the ILEC and Sprint as the IXC. Has worked everywhere else I've tried
it, too. I've never seen -1212 advertised as the IXC number.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Go to Next message: Choreboy: "Re: Technion"
Go to Previous message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: Wiring Two Lines on One Jack"
May be in reply to: Michael Muderick: "Long Distance Carrier Verification"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page