TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage

Re: Vonage

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
5 Mar 2005 04:46:26 -0000

> So, anyone else notice that Vonage has taken a dump? I've tried from
> a number of different networks, nada, zip, kerflunk.

> Busy when you navigate thru the voice mail, no response from the
> website, mungled voice response when you call their main number.

No kidding. I ported my number to Lingo almost a month ago due to
Vonage's poor service and non-existent support, and I'm still trying
to get hold of someone at Vonage who can cancel my account. Perhaps
they'll notice that I cancelled the credit card.

Go to Next message: Ken Abrams: "Re: Hookflash and Ground Start Analog CO Trunks From PABX"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Vonage"
May be in reply to: Henry Cabot Henhouse III: "Vonage"