TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage

Re: Vonage

Isaiah Beard (sacredpoet@sacredpoet.com)
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 09:12:49 -0500

Henry Cabot Henhouse III wrote:

> So, anyone else notice that Vonage has taken a dump? I've tried from
> a number of different networks, nada, zip, kerflunk.

Been working fine in the 732 area code.

Tony P. wrote:

> They definitely have some problems in different parts of the country but
> my service in the northeast has been rock solid. I wonder -- I know I'm
> on a Paetec switch so is it a Focal issue?

Nope, I'm on a Focal switch, and it's been working fine for me all week.

E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Vonage"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Nokia 6010 Reporting in to Mama -- Radio Interference?"
May be in reply to: Henry Cabot Henhouse III: "Vonage"