TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Voom Goes Boom

Re: Voom Goes Boom

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:39:38 -0800

J Kelly wrote:

> I figured from day one they would go bust. Now there is a big fight
> among the Dolan family to keep it alive.

Why? They're not going to succeed. The Dolans keep on trying to branch
out and failing *miserably.* (Come on ... someone ask me about
Northcoast PCS. Or the Cleveland Indians.)

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Is Your Identity Safe?"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "Re: Nokio 6010 Reporting in to Mama -- Radio Interference?"
May be in reply to: J Kelly: "Voom Goes Boom"