TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Arbitration Left ID Theft Victim With $27,000 Bill

Re: Arbitration Left ID Theft Victim With $27,000 Bill

Carl Navarro (cnavarro@wcnet.org)
Tue, 01 Mar 2005 04:01:54 GMT

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:37:02 -0500, Marcus Didius Falco
<falco_marcus_didius@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A48753-2005Feb23.html

>> By Caroline E. Mayer

>> Yes, I thought your liability from a 'stolen' card (which this
>> is) was $50.00?

> Only if you notify them within 24 or 48 hours. She didn't notify them for
> weeks, until the bill came in.

What was she thinking? She should have known that someone stole her
identity BEFORE the bill came in.

Oh, maybe she wasn't a psychic afer all ...

Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Time Warner / Earthlink Not Honoring Promise"
Go to Previous message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Re: Arbitration Left ID Theft Victim With $27,000 Bill"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "Arbitration Left ID Theft Victim With $27,000 Bill"