TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Toll-Free Number Pointed to Sprint PCS Handset

Re: Toll-Free Number Pointed to Sprint PCS Handset

Gary Breuckman (puma@catbox.com)
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:25:40 -0600

Eric Friedebach wrote:

> I am looking at taking on an additional product line that has its own
> toll-free number. What I would like to do for now is to add an
> additional Sprint PCS handset to my account and point that existing
> toll-free number to it.

> I'm not sure which carrier the toll-free is now, but I will change it
> to one of the two carriers I use for the other toll-free numbers I
> have now, either TTI (Worldcom) or United Nortel, with a leaning to
> United Nortel.

> Does anybody see a problem with my idea?

> Eric Friedebach
> /No hockey!/

There is at least one cell carrier (US Cellular?) that's been
advertising free incoming calls.

I'm not sure why you want your toll-free number to come to a cell
phone, but this might be a reason to consider them if you expect a lot
of calls.

-- Gary Breuckman

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Is Your Identity Safe?"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Are ISPs Blocking VoIP Calls?"
May be in reply to: Eric Friedebach: "Toll-Free Number Pointed to Sprint PCS Handset"