TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Packet8 Problems Dialing Austria

Packet8 Problems Dialing Austria

Dave Rasmussen (dave@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)
15 Feb 2005 22:53:41 GMT

I purchased Packet8 from Compusa a couple weeks ago and have been
trying to call an aunt in Klagenfurt Austria but I never get through,
which I can on my pots line. Packet8 seems overwhelmed to get back to
me so I figured I would ask anyone out there in netland using their
service how it has been working for them.

dave@uwm.edu www.uwm.edu/~dave 414-229-5133 IM: damtalldave
Unix/Account Administration, UW-Milwaukee, Info & Media Technologies
3210 N Maryland, Bolton 229A, Milwaukee, WI 53211 ham: N9REJ

Go to Next message: Boat: "A Silly Question - 2-Line Phone With One Phone Number?"
Go to Previous message: LB@notmine.com: "IE 7"
May be reply: John McHarry: "Re: Packet8 Problems Dialing Austria"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page