TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Jerry Springer - The Opera

Re: Jerry Springer - The Opera

Rob (rob51166@yahoo.com)
16 Jan 2005 04:54:39 -0800

<http://www.ThisBritain.com/January-Sales-2005/>
> Locate your Mobile phone: <http://www.bizorg.co.uk/news.html>

I knew about the Christian organizations etc ..., but I wasn't aware
of how they calculated the number of obscenities in the performance.
I apologise if I made any misleading comments.

All the same, if British Christian groups reacted like that, I dread to
think how American religious groups will react, especially those from
the Biblebelt region.

BTW, I wonder how Dr Laura will react, as well?! Hmmm...

Rob

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: SBC Readies Net Phone Service"
Go to Previous message: John Hines: "Re: Jerry Springer - The Opera"
May be in reply to: Rob: "Jerry Springer - The Opera"