TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Palm Treo 650

Palm Treo 650

hkelley@yahoo.com
13 Jan 2005 18:06:02 -0800

I am baffled about the Palm Treo 650. Is this strictly a Sprint phone
or can it be purchased without a service plan so I can take it back to
Europe and use it with my service there?

If it will function other than as a Sprint PCS phone, where is my best
buy for a non-service connected purchase?

Go to Next message: Rob: "Jerry Springer - The Opera"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Sprint, Alltel Pull Back From Wireless 411 Plans"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Palm Treo 650"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Palm Treo 650"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page