TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Executone PBX and a Problem

Re: Executone PBX and a Problem

T. Sean Weintz (strap@hanh-ct.org)
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:00:31 -0500

Inter-tel - http://www.inter-tel.com bought out executone.

> 2 - Specific question. Just set up a new extension. It's well within
> our range of allowed numbers by the phone company. Internally it rings
> through correctly to the user's phone (and the v-mail works correctly,
> etc). But when I dial the number through an outside line the call goes
> directly through to the operator. Anyone have a clue why this might
> happen? I checked on the VMS/Forwarding screen, and everything there
> looks hunky-dory.

What type of trunks do you have?

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Young Cell Users Rack Up Debt, One Dime Message at a Time"
Go to Previous message: 401kill@gmail.com: "Re: Download Site SuprNova Closes Amid Hollywood Crackdown"
May be in reply to: GOClimb: "Executone PBX and a Problem"