TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Calling Canada is an International Call?

Re: Calling Canada is an International Call?

NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO
10 Jan 2005 10:38:55 -0800

>> So I joined. The rates for calling everywhere in US is 10C/minute.
>> Last month I called Canada. Now I got the bill and found out that
>> this plan charges Canada call as international call and it is
>> $1.32/minute.

I call USA-Canada 1.9CPM! That's using a local access number.
Higher if I use an 800 number.
Payphone surcharge.

Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or
cell phone. Compare the rates at https://www.onesuite.com/ No monthly
fee or minimum. Use promotion code "034720367" for some FREE time.

Go to Next message: Ankur Shah: "Re: Place the Blame on Me"
Go to Previous message: Justin Time: "Re: Calling Canada is an International Call?"
May be in reply to: quickcur@yahoo.com: "Calling Canada is an International Call?"