TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Motorola MD481 Cordless

Re: Motorola MD481 Cordless

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:18:47 -0700

In message <telecom23.615.5@telecom-digest.org> Weston Fire 22
<WestonFire22@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I called the telco today, just as a goof, the lady there was
> stumped as well. She checked our "settings in the switch" and we are
> indeed set to tone service. She had never heard of a phone requiring
> a digital line as well. As soon as I asked, she replied, we have
> analog lines.

As far as digital goes, think ISDN. There are plenty of digital line
options, but they cost a lot more and offer little for your average
home user.

Go to Next message: toddmueller@gmail.com: "Re: Telecom Definitions: Meaning For 'Bearer'?"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "Re: Which is the Best Cellphone You Ever Used?"
May be in reply to: Weston Fire 22: "Motorola MD481 Cordless"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page