TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Company Records the Tower Handling Call

Re: Cell Phone Company Records the Tower Handling Call

Dave VanHorn (dvanhorn@dvanhorn.org)
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:49:02 -0500

I have seen my cellphone do some bizarre things at times.

Once, I was standing in Auburn Ca, and my phone switched to "roam". I was
well within my home area, so I called 611 to see what was up.. They said I
was in Chico. Look at a map.

Go to Next message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Cell Phone Company Records the Tower Handling Call"
Go to Previous message: Burkitt-Gray: "Re: Cell Phone Company Records the Tower Handling Call"
May be in reply to: phoner@company.com: "Cell Phone Company Records the Tower Handling Call"