TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts

Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts

Rick Merrill (RickMerrill@comTHROWcast.net)
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:18:23 GMT

Lanceman wrote:

> Hi -

> I am considering switching my local landline to the AT&T CallVantage
> service. I have also looked at Vonage, but am unable to move my local
> number with them. Anyone out there have good or bad experiences with
> the CallVantage service?

> Thanks in advance for your replies.

> Lance

see:

https://www.callvantage.att.com/help/featurefaqs/

It was a snap to disconnect the house phones from the old system and
connect the Telephone Adapter (TA) to my house phone. One caution: it
may not power more than three REN (Ringer Equivalency Number) worth of
phones. Their official policy is to support a wireless phone with
multiple handsets.

One feature I use a lot is the phone messages my callers leave are
sent to me as attachments to email!

Another feature I like is the on-line list of callers: one click and
the call is returned!

Rick Merrill

Go to Next message: gb: "Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Celling Your Soul)"
May be in reply to: Lanceman: "AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts"