TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts

AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts

Lanceman (lance02@yahoo.com)
15 Dec 2004 07:29:52 -0800

Hi -

I am considering switching my local landline to the AT&T CallVantage
service. I have also looked at Vonage, but am unable to move my local
number with them. Anyone out there have good or bad experiences with
the CallVantage service?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Lance

Go to Next message: John Bartley: "Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
Go to Previous message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Alltel, Cingular, AT&T Wireless"
May be reply: LB@notmine.com: "Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts"
May be reply: Rick Merrill: "Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts"
May be reply: Rick Merrill: "Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts"
May be reply: gb: "Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page