TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Sprint, Nextel in Merger Talks

Re: Sprint, Nextel in Merger Talks

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:23:05 -0800

pro_engineer_97@yahoo.com wrote:

> I have been employed by Sprint PCS in the past, and am currently
> employed by Nextel. Nextel has excellent benefits, and has a great
> working environment. They don't just "talk the talk", they truly care
> about their employees. They will even give you $3,500 to assist with
> adopting a child.

FYI, this idiot obviously has an axe to grind -- I don't mind seeing
this once, but it's been posted multiple times, the idiot is posting
under different names in the cellular newsgroups, etc.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thank you, Steve, for calling this to
my attention. PAT]

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Kevin Mitnick Recalled"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "Re: Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence"
May be in reply to: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Sprint, Nextel in Merger Talks"