TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Unlimited Calling Plan to India

Re: Unlimited Calling Plan to India

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
11 Dec 2004 05:42:58 -0000

> Iam looking for a unlimited international calling plan to India from
> USA. I am spending hundreds of dollars every month.

I doubt you'll find one, at least not for a price anyone could afford.

A little poking around in Google finds lots of prepaid cards with
rates under 8 cpm. What are you paying now?

John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711
johnl@iecc.com, Mayor, http://johnlevine.com,
Member, Provisional board, Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail

Go to Next message: Gordon S. Hlavenka: "Re: Unlimited Calling Plan to India"
Go to Previous message: BB: "OMA Compliant PoC Server"
May be in reply to: vijay.vishy@gmail.com: "Unlimited Calling Plan to India"