TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Unlimited Calling Plan to India

Re: Unlimited Calling Plan to India

Gordon S. Hlavenka (nospam@crashelex.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:37:52 -0600

vijay.vishy@gmail.com wrote:

> Iam looking for a unlimited international calling plan to India from
> USA. I am spending hundreds of dollars every month.

Ummm ... Get a Vonage TA, set it up with a number which is local to
you, and ship it to whoever you're always calling in India?

Or, get a VoIP account with a provider that has service in India,
program it with a number local to India, and have them ship their TA
to you in the US?

Gordon S. Hlavenka http://www.crashelectronics.com
"If we imagined he could _find_ the car,
we could pretend it might be fixed." - Calvin

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "The End of TV as We Know It"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Unlimited Calling Plan to India"
May be in reply to: vijay.vishy@gmail.com: "Unlimited Calling Plan to India"