TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence

Re: Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. (spamtrap100@comcast.net)
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:01:56 -0700

Dr. Edward F Gehringer <efg@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know (a) of a card with a competitive price that does not
> have extra messages or prompts, beyond the access code and the phone
> number, or (b) a place where I can obtain such information?

The OfficeMax 1000 minute cards run 0.03/minute on sale, which is
usually every other week. They are served by IDT and allow dial
through the recorded prompt/advert messages.

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: WiFi Centrino RANGE Increase POSSIBLE?"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence"
May be in reply to: Dr. Edward F Gehringer: "Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence"