TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Anyone Having any Luck With Google Ads?

Re: Anyone Having any Luck With Google Ads?

Michael A. Covington (look@www.covingtoninnovations.com.for.address)
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 00:12:26 -0500

I'm getting about $2.50 a day with *wild* fluctuations (some days $8,
some days $1). The ads are mostly appropriate. None have been in bad
taste as far as I know.

I have put Google Ads only on a few of my pages that are basically
reference information (e.g., www.covingtoninnovations.com/noppp,
www.covingtoninnovations.com/dslr). One of them, a general reference
page on digital SLR cameras, actually gets ads only for the Nikon D100
even though about half of its content is Canon-oriented.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I have not had very good luck with them
to date. They seem to undercount hits to my various pages (based on my
examination of my logs) and some days they cannot come up with any
good ads at all. According to their figures, I am getting about 1.2 %
rate of impressions to clicks, but most people seem to get a lot
more. PAT]

Go to Next message: Michael A. Covington: "Re: EFF: Anti-Spam Measures Block Free Speech"
Go to Previous message: Michael A. Covington: "Couple of Basic Cellular Questions"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Anyone Having any Luck With Google Ads?"