TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?

Tim@Backhome.org
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:48:02 -0800

DevilsPGD wrote:

> In message <telecom23.553.9@telecom-digest.org> Tony P.
> <kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net> wrote:

>> I've had no problems getting a human the two times I've had to call
>> Vonage. But the hold times are on the high side.

>> On my last call to them I waited for 45 minutes before getting a human
>> being.

> I've never had problems before. I don't mind hold time, I have a good
> speakerphone, but this time I can't even get into the hold queue.

I've been a customer since March 2003. Tech support has gone from
very good to terrible. Yesterday, my voicemail box was locked out for
over an hour. I finally called tech support and was told by a
recording to use the web. I used the web and received no response as
of 24 hours later.

With that kind of service the LECs are quite dead yet.

Go to Next message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: The Pitfalls of VoIP"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Off-Shore Call Centers"
May be in reply to: DevilsPGD: "Vonage Tech Support Dead?"