TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: TV Movie: Category 6 - Day of Destruction

Re: TV Movie: Category 6 - Day of Destruction

Jim Haynes (haynes@alumni.uark.edu)
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 05:23:23 GMT

Paul A Lee <palee@riteaid.com> wrote:

> minutes, I could no longer stand the smell of the hackneyed "evil
> conspiracy of huge corporations causing or taking advantage of natural
> disasters to destroy humanity for their own profit" plotline.

What do you suppose Enron would do in such a situation?

jhhaynes at earthlink dot net

Go to Next message: Gene S. Berkowitz: "Re: What Wal-Mart Knows About Customers' Habits"
Go to Previous message: Raymond C Martin Jr: "Re: TV Movie: Category 6 - Day of Destruction"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "TV Movie: Category 6 - Day of Destruction"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page